Monday, December 21, 2009

Multimedia Projector Can You Recommend A Good Multimedia Projector?

Can you recommend a good multimedia projector? - multimedia projector

Hello, I'm an elementary school consultant and I am looking for a new projector for my meeting room.

I currently use an HP vp6121. I am not satisfied with his performance, because the ball was sometimes heated, and outside of our meetings. The picture quality is very good, but sometimes the color slowly in and out.

I want something more reliable.

Can you give me some distance on a wall of 4 1-Project / 2 meters x 6 meters at a distance of about 14 meters. I use the projector than 4 times per week for about 45 minutes time. I will draft dealt mainly laptops. My price range is $ 500 to $ 700.

Suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment