Monday, January 11, 2010

Bad Credit Auto Refinancing Whats A Good AUto Company To Refinance With Bad Credit?

Whats a good AUto company to refinance with Bad credit? - bad credit auto refinancing

6 months ago I refinanced my truck with a name only for my sister and I struggle every month to me I do not want to pay my credit basis, so I want to refinance with your name and credit poor outcome and had already tried a capitol, but he denied that his ... What can I do ... Read more ... I know it was a bad decision by me ....

2 comments:

Obliviou... said...

If it does not have to pay as agreed, then perhaps some difficult decisions. I do not think that you have a little luck, the refinancing of the car in his name, so here are some possibilities. Ask him to bring the car to a dealer to trade if they finance their higher education announced. There will be some money for which you need help to escape this thing can. Another option is to sell the car, to be published in May this year. They have done a favor that is not achieved, and now it seems that your credit is affected. Take control of the situation.

CarMan said...

What is a Credit Score of your sister? If it is really bad, not in a position to get a loan without collateral, would take over unless you make the payments. With their credit cards have problems, do not think you will find anyone, even you yourself are prepared to co-sign for them. Here is an article with more details:

http://www.leaseguide.com/Articles/bad-c ...

Post a Comment