Friday, January 1, 2010

Gated Retirement Communities Do I Call Social Services At This Point?

Do I call Social Services at this point? - gated retirement communities

I am in homes and closed a month ago in a house of a widower of 80 years. While (the closing of a long, 45 days), I would become friends and call me here and there @ my office. A week ago, came in W / a houseplant and told me to keep it as it was "listening" government. He called the next day on the shots that came through the window and press bemoan the lamp. He bought a house in a retirement community with controlled access. Today he was sitting here with me today, almost all (my office) ... Real Esate read books and is now imprinted on me. I like it, is big business. In the hours that have spoken here today from the shooting, his house by people who saw him prosecuted on the roof, and a gun, someone has radon through his window, so that water droplets in the things that I could things that were invisible to see. There are sometimes pointless and filled with tears. "Please do not send me home" was ...

6 comments:

Kit Fang said...

You can not take care of those at full-time, therefore, difficult as it is, I believe that social services for information is all we can do. I would say, but not better able to afford a house, someone came to visit just a few days a week to check it was ok and speak with him or something (which she has, to my aunt and it has contributed a lot to only a few hours a day three times per week) x

curlgirl said...

I think you should call the SS, but it is you, you should do what is good for him and needs help

Brigid O' Somebody said...

Perhaps you can find out who your doctor will help you arrange a date. She looks like a medication adjustment is needed.

SA said...

Yeesh. Looks like he should be fit to take care of him. Perhaps you can report it anonymously?

Jarod C said...

You know it's hard, it sucks me in bad shape, even for the poor guy, but as his father or someone who was closer. You must follow your heart. If your father would allow him to live with you, but, as it is, it is not possible, at least for me. It is best to avoid catastrophic events, as late as possible. I think this is the home where he belongs, or perhaps a nanny for your home.

rukkii said...

ur all good with him ... Let's talk sounds good

Post a Comment