Friday, January 29, 2010

Values For Retired Beanies Printing Error On Retired Beanie Baby?

Printing error on retired beanie baby? - values for retired beanies

I recently had a fire in my garage (where it saves my're Beanie Babies) and the insurance company is willing to cover the cost of what I have lost the courage to them. I have a stock of what has been destroyed (the smoke damage only) and found a rhino with the label "Maple" I know the bear was from Canada ... I think it was a misprint, so how much would a beanie baby like this should be assessed?

Thank you! Incidentally, I found one of the Beanie Babies I was worth $ 850.00! I think my collection in childhood can contribute to school! : D

2 comments:

Bumble said...

The Fund has retired Beanie Baby market ....

Manufacturers have seen how they were
Driver and tried to make a profit ... but in the
Process, however, "saturated" the market by overproduction

The Beanie Babies, once sold for hundreds
Dollars is not worth several hundred dollars
and so-called "rare" Beanie Babies are no longer
rare, but everywhere

The value of Beanie Babies will be evaluated in detail
and now as more than a curiosity
a real collector's item

gatherers "crashed and burned"
and the collection ...

The cap babie worth 850 ...
not 850

http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_98 ...

Collectors who are still trying to
Beanie Babies sell for extravagant
Prices are overcome trying to "breathe" in the
Distrust of buyers who do not know,
The Clash Beanie Baby "

**

.-. said...

Rhinos are very wortless Maple is labeled as labels also can easly be useless if the label says Tush Maple Lilttle would then

Post a Comment