Monday, February 8, 2010

Excessive Bleeding On Noriday Can Excessive Bleeding Be One Of The Symptoms To Being Allergic Reactions To Latex Condoms?

Can Excessive bleeding be one of the Symptoms to being allergic reactions to latex condoms? - excessive bleeding on noriday

I've never used a condom in bulk, but with this new friend of mine, we are very careful, because I am not on birth control. See, I have not flow my time very difficult, but I'm still bleeding even, as it is on Tuesday and Thursday is now over a week later! I fear that maybe something more, but something worse, but I have no idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In general, if you tend to suspect a reaction to condoms, not to bleed. In addition, there a rash and a burning sensation.
Their time could be used on. Sometimes your cycle more or less no reason at all. The more who can not on the birth control of their cycles are not 100% normal. What is to be expected then.

Post a Comment